Sunday, December 12, 2010

Swimming day !

Lets start off with some pictures I took today, ...

~Christmas is almost here again,around 2 more weeks!~


~Vintage !!~






So from the picture I guess you know where i where today? I went to swim a Mount Faber Safra with Gary and Darren ! Perfect day to swim with the sorching sun above us. I am in a good condition to swim today and I really feel very relax while swimming with my cliques.


After the swim, we went to the nearby coffeeshop and have some dim sum as tea !

Then we head to BMC as darren wants to cut his hair. And it turned out to be worse =.= .. Cannot post his picture as I had promised him not to do so ... actually not so bad la =X

Guess what we saw today at Telok balangah after then swim ?
ELVIN FANS WOR ! This girl was wearing a t-shirt with a printing " Elvinology" as shown below ! ELVIN YOU SO LUCKY LA =X


And i saw this really interesting and meaningful postcard on sale, "Life is full of STOP lights but eventually they are will change to GO", it is very true. In life there are things that will make you happy and there will be some that will make you upset, it is how you interpet it that makes the difference.

"Nobody is prefect" - This phrase is right. We are all humans and we tend to make mistakes along the way and we need our family and friends to remind us our mistake we made and we need to accept the fact and try to make changes to it. For me, I do admit that I had made alot of mistakes and at times I am very stubborn and I insist that I am right and I am always right! But at the end of the day, when i asked myself what did i gain? NOTHING! but people wrong impression of me. So now I am trying my best to change, to change to a person that will accept the fact of the wrong of me and attempt to change to become a better person ! FYI, I don't mean anything harmful to you about those comments, I just want you to realise that you do mean alot to me in my heart too thats why I have such huge reactions of what you did. You really do mean alot to me! I apologise if I had made you unhappy recently.

I am angry because you do mean something to me if not I don't think I will have any reactions.
and at the end of the day, you are still someone very important to me in everypart of my life!

No comments: