Sunday, December 19, 2010

602th post

Everthing that beign has an end.
It is just when the end when arrive,that all !

I may seems cold, I may be projected as heartless but all that I had done are done with a special reason which I do not think I should say it out. You can treat that I did you wrong in this relationship. I guess I broke the promise of why we were first togehter and that is
we both are sick of being hurt and we wish to have a relationship that will not
hurt us. But in the end, I end up hurting badly and I guess you are too. I
cried when I saw that message that you sent me, I am loss. I do not
know how to react. I wished someone whom at least understands
me could be by my side and let me a listening ear to my
sorrows.

But,

I ended up crying alone in a corner of my room with my pillow over my face. I know I
should be strong and face it but at some point of my life I really cannot do it
because not crying with only make me more suffering.

Since,

Everything had ended. I should pick up myself and keep all the memories that we both have
shared in my heart and shall never be erase.

And,

I hope, at least once in a long while when you are free you can at least think of me a little and smile at the silly things we did in the past together and the happy things we both
being through because I know I will always think of you .

~The offical end~

My heart is not dead. I hope you will understand it one day. I hope you can find someone better and forget me but not completely. There is alot of things I wish to tell you but I just
do not know how .

No comments: