Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dillon's 18th "Bird" Day celebrations

Lon's chalet cum "bird" day party turned out to be a fun and a very successful one!
The first day we gathered at Ren's place before heading out as most of the things were placed at his house for convenice sake. We had like tons of stuffs to bring along and it feels like as if singapore is going into have a war =.= ..
So after we reached the chalet, we started to prepare and decorate the place and taking photos =DD and so we will let the photos do the story telling ...














Then slowly lon's friends came slowly and we started to BBQ and so on !








Then comes the cake cutting cermony ! Hope Lon like the cake that we had bought for him.








~Ruiyang and Angela are my new friends =DD ~

For more pictures you can visit my facebook , http://www.facebook.com/fadedloves?v=wall&story_fbid=126263644090041

Day 2

We slept in the morning and woke up in the afternoon and we planned to have STEAMBOAT for dinner =D.. i simply love having steamboat with my cliques ! it is so heartwarming and delicious !!
And that very evening I got myself ..70% drunk .. & during the period i was sober, happy memories came back to me ..

After this chalet, I felt that I start to understand my cliques abit more. It is the first time that I see everyon cried together as a clique and being happy as one ! Orgainsing a chalet is not an easy task if you as everyone, we need to have everyone cooperations and lots of efforts to complete it and each thime a chalet ends it feels very happy cus you know you did something that help to bond the clique together. I really hope that dillon and the rest of the clique enjoyed this chalet because frankly speaking I don't know how many more chalets I can be spending with my clique.
I know it very well one day I will be drifted away from my clique due to the nature of my work thus given any opportunity I swear I will make myself and my friends happy cus at least if that day will to really come I know I still have tons of happy memories we once spent together.


Suen be strong, you know we will always be here for you whenever you need us.
If you are feeling unhappy at any time of the day just pop me a call, I am more then
willing to share your burden with you if are okay because that is what clique is for !
We will be right here !









1 comment:

Gary said...

DUDE!!!!! LOL! You another emo kid!!! dun like tat!!!