Monday, December 13, 2010

I guess it the end ?


Love ? There are many forms of love,family love,friends love and couples love. At some point of time in our life we will need some love and concern but too many a times the method we love someone is often wrong and not what the other person wished for.

Throughout this close to 9months from knowing you till this stage I had tried many methods in our relationship but somehow to be honest it was not what I wanted most. The love that was given to me was not what I want and perharps the love that I gave you was not what you wanted too. I took a hard time and I was struggling for an answer within myself and finally I realise that afterall we are not so suitable to for each other. Neither do you know how my life operates or what I want in my life nor do I know alot about you. Maybe we didn't want each other to suffer what we are suffering but to me I always wanted to step into your life and share it with you but you always push me out of the door. There were many times I wished you could spend that moment with me or at least you could be with me or understand me but everytime it turned out to be a disater. And another reason that we are not suitable is that I don't think that I am ready to miss out parts of your life when I am not around in less than 4 months from now. I really makes my cry whenever I know I cannot be with you when I am not around.I really hate teary nights on my pillow. I guess we are all tired and we had tried. Please forgive me for making this decision. Be strong when I am not with you and be happy because it is not how long it last it is what we use to have before. Though we might not be able to be together anymore but I guess once in awhile I will still think of you and the happy times we both spent together, I hope you will too. I really want to thank you for appearing in mylife and everything that you had done for me. & for now, I guess I will slowly fade away from your life.



~The End~
~I am sorry, once a upon a time I really did wish I can grow old with you but now I realise it was all just a dream.~

No comments: