Monday, December 20, 2010

SKATES TIME !


Out with the cliques! and so we went to East Coast Park for skates and cycling. It was really fun and an enjoyable day because it feels good to be going out together as a group! Gary learned how to skates today and he kept falling until I dunno how to say but one good thing is the he never complain about his falling though I know it is painful cus I fell once today on my buttock and it still hurts now =.= .. so I admire his spirits ! Jiayous gary !


After the fun at ECP, we went to our once upon a time favourite supper dining place and that is GEYLANG LOR 9 for Frog leg ! awwww , it has been a long time since we last had it and yeah it taste marvellous .. wohooo !



The above photo toooooookkkk a llllllooooonnnnngggg time to be take cus the kopitiam girl dun dare to take for us =.=.. haha ! So we ended our day at Geylang lor 23 after soya bean milk and snacks =DDD .. I never bring my "baby" aka DSLR out today cus i know i will fall on the skates so i cannt afford my "baby" to fall with me ! =XX

&

Yeah today is a fun and happy day !

Am I thinking too much or what I am thinking is right?
Though I no longer have rights to interfere with your life
but I do think you have to do that to me. This is one reason
why you always let me felt insecure at times.God pls tell
me what I am thinking is wrong which i think from the pcitures
i am 99% correct. It just sank me into deeper sorrows.
Thank you for hurting me .

No comments: