Tuesday, December 21, 2010

PROJECT DAY =O

TODAY!

Went to swim to with Lon,Ren and gary at safra though I never swim due to my injuries on my left arm and left hip ! sian, so in the end I went there to suntan lo although today weather is quite cloudy. You know weather are weird stuffs, when you want it to be sunny it become cloudy and when you want it to be cloudy is it hot like BBQ !

So after the swim, we went to Vivo for lunch .. Had Fried prawn noodle and oyster egg (O jian)! Have be craving it for like days and I finally get to eat it ! wahaha! though it is not very healthy because it is full of OILLLLLL!! But oily stuffs are DELICIOUS ! dun you agree ??

Then we went to GIANT to buy the chalet food ! I know it is abit kiasu but mostly are frozen food that we bought.. cus I dun wan last min chiong here and there, must as well buy and get ready them first ! so in the end , my whole freezer if filled to the MAXXX! Mom was shocked just now when she opened it, she thought I bought for the family consumption =.="

After Dillon help me carry all the things to my house, we went to chinatown to buy the other plates and stuffs and had chicken rice and home =DD



我们曾走的好辛苦,你感谢我付出,更感谢我退出.
听说你比从前幸福我只有满足还能有怎样的企图.
当初你迷了路选择我的脚步是不是有些唐突?
我走以后你现在的生活会不会也偶尔想起我?
那所谓的以后还是朋友如何去做.
你曾经说我走以后希望还有联络说实在的我已不能理智对待了.

Lyrics from the song .. so right ! everynight without fail I will emo de ! Is there an anti-emo medications out there in the world for me or at least a medications that let me forget certain things in life ! Tears welled up when I was listening to the song above when I was walking to safra alone this morning. I don't why and how to control it but it just came out. I know I have to let go and move on in life but somehow it is too difficult to do it.

Yesterday !







Went to Yexuan's place to do projects and slack ard ! .. nothing much .. i am fooling around most of e times =DD .. Project declares half DONE ! =S



No comments: