Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cooking day !


To start off my blog post of today/yesterday I shall begin with a random picture I took of the HDB flat. (Above)

darren,suen,elvin,darren and dillon decide to whip up a homecook meal at Darren's place but in the end my good friend overslept and did not appear . So we went to BMC to buy the things we want to cook .

It was raining cats and dogs when we arrived there !

My first partner featured for the day : Suen AKA XIAOYANJIN

My Second partner featured for the day : Darren AKA AHPUI

My third partner featured for the day : Munyee AKA PIG !

And here we set off to hunt the supermarket ! ...

~Munyee so happy ! ~

~munyee thinking what to cook !~






While waiting these people as usual they will play computer while some of us prepare the cooking !



Suen workpiece of the day : Creamy MushMushROOM soup ! surp surp ! 3.8/5Stars !

Our dinner done ! Guess how much it is for per person for this sumptous dinner ?
<
<
>
<
>
The answer is 2 DOLLAR nia ! in fact is $9.80 divded by 5 of us ! and we eat until like going to explode liao ! So worthy to eat at home la ... and is so nice to have us sitting down and dine together a homely meal ! it is just so 'famil warmth' feeling ! <3 my cliques !

Below are some picture of my little model who loves to take photo !
.
.
.










For more of his expressive face pictures you can visit my facebook for the album.

Thats all for today ! byebye peeps ! Please contiue to support my blog ah for daily updates =D

No comments: