Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blog has be revamped finally !
The background picture is taken by me de ah ..

Lets start this post with something nice and thats ..
EXAMS ARE OVER FOR NOW AT LEAST =.=
but i got tons of things to do during this holiday but I
dun mind cus i can have my beauty sleep and I have
a chalet this month which I am looking forward to it !

Anyway I just rebond my fringe today .. AWW is like so
straight now ! HAPPY LIAO .. haha .. hate my curlsss !
and i spend like $45 dollar for Rebond fringe,Protein
treatment and Cut , it is like very cheap liao and his
skills not bad ah ! haha cus is my friend =XX


COME ON I LOVE THIS PIC LAH!


The following pics is my old Hamster .. she is about 2yo and to be exact
she is born 2 weeks before my birthday and i bought her 1year plus back
on my Secondary 4 birthday ! Her lifespan is about 2years old alr .. so I
am preparing myself for her departure ... as I see her getting weaker and
less active everyday .. I guess everything has an 'expiry date".. I just hate
depature =(

No comments: