Saturday, December 11, 2010

Be strong ! Resist your darkest Temptations !





1st stop of the day , Bukit Batok Driving Centre !
Went there to book the test date for my Basic Theory Test and
the next available slot is like 1.5months from now .. Bussss from
Vivo to Bukit Batok is hell for me as before boarding I had a
heavy lunch at Seah Inn food centre and the bus was tumbling
like _|_ ! srsly i felt like vomiting ..


Next stop is Melvin's house ! It has been ages since I last
when to his place and up above in the picture he was trying
to find watch movie are we going to watch later ... and while
waiting for Jie from her workplace .


3rd stop ! GONG CHA AGAIN ! wooohhhooo I<3gc !

~ardui why must stir lei ! ~ ~Mel with his 'THUMBS UP" and "FORK OFF" !~


i kinda loss count .. what is the last stop number ah ?
anyway next we when to The Asian Kitchen for dinner
and it was after a long long consideration from jie cus
he cannot decide what she wants to eat ah ...

~Depicts like a drama lei !~

~OHHHH ! what is that ! WATER ?~

~My order , Hot and sour noodle~


Right after dinner we chiong to Marina Square GV to collect
our tickets for The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage Of The Dawn Treader *In 3D*

I love this movie soooooo much .. for that 1oo odd mins i felt
like i really live in the story ! Super engross ! and the show is
marvellous ! 4.5/5 star for me =DDD

It has been a long time since I go out and relax like today and hang out
with mel and jie . Sometimes I think i should spend more time with
the people around me because my friends always makes my day a
good one ! And I kinda love going out alone like today to BBDC .. Plug
in the eyepiece with great music and a magazine ! aww life seems to
slow down at that moment ... is good to be alone sometimes ! Don't
you agree everyone needs their own time ?

Random Shots :

Bukit merah seconday ! My seconday sch <3>

~ a glance of the outside world ~

lights up !

Will you be here to the end of this road ?

Empty ..

No comments: