Thursday, May 28, 2009



Went to school for chinese intensive lesson
today..so boring lah the teacher kept saying and
saying..i just feel like slping!..then after diondris,
regina&I wanted to go central and we decided to walk
there and as we are reaching th traffic light diondris
said this'Eh guys why about 500m metre so smoky arh
,what happened?" then i brawled and replied 'it is the
rain' diondris filled with suspicion like she dun believe me..
then i said then u wait lor..while waiting to cross rain drops
fell and she said ' SEE LAH u bloody miouth!'LOLS..anyway
we are all drenched from tip to toe.haha..we were laughing at
each other as we looked really stupid!hahaXD


Okay next thing i wanna say is,dunno why today everyone is
eating bak zhang(Pork glutinous rice dumpling) even my
house got alot but nvm i love it alot lah...i can eat three in a
row and im currently eating my second le!I super loved it!
hahaXD..my all time favourite!..enjoy!

No comments: