Tuesday, May 19, 2009

End of history paper today,can i say FINALLY!
However i cant finished the source based questions
and one of the essay questions not so sure whether
correct mah although samy said it was fine..I was
quite thankful to Samy as all these years exams
he gave us clues to study and this time he gave us
Japan.I studied all facts about Japan just in case
they twist the questions!Thank you,Samy!

Okay still not feeling well since yesterday all thanks
to the bowl of prawn mee i ate..Damn it lah..i eat
liao laosai for more than 10times?Cant even sleep
well yesterday then i eat alot of medicine just in case
it pain in exams and i know is bad to eat medicine as
the dirty food must come out!!!..Now got fever,abdominal
pain and giddiness liao..Mum said if tmr still not okay
dun go exam go see doc..

And and and i had alot of fun hanging out wit regina,
diondris,Lifang,guo ning and the girl whom i dunnO
her name(Sorry)..:DD

Okay lastly,I had finally finished watching 꽃보다 남자
(Boys over Flowers)..I super loved that drama lah and
i realised quite a number of ppl warched it.Me and that
friend of guoning's&AhFang had Plenty of stuffs to
talked about the show..Okay i super love that show!
I love YOONJIHOO&GOOGYOPYOO!...I WAN go
KOREA seee themmmmm!!!Anyway lifang got a special
episode lei..U got watch ma??
Ciaos..And the conquesences is the fruit
u had bear all along..Darn it..Serve you right!
i hated u from the first sight i met u!To the core
i meant!i know u dun like me either but i doesnt
matter to me anyway cuz i dun nid it!

No comments: