Friday, May 8, 2009

Tears had fallen,memories had fade.There is so
much of things that i wanna do with u together but
i was not destined to do that.My heart was broken
but u picked my pieces of shattered heart and fix
it bad and added a layer of strong adhesive glue on
it and make sure that it would nver break again.
I had promised u many things in my life&i still rmb
them.1)Not to cry again for the incident that happened
2)To be strong and study hard if one day u are gone
3)Make it thru my 'o's,4)Got to be very careful while
believing in ppl again.5)Not to get hurt again6)Grow
and learn to be alone in life and many more..

Today i went to see the counsellor as she had summoned
me there 3days ago.She said i had grown up alot ever since
she last seen me and i had learn to take things as it is.
I agreed with her.I had learned many important lessons
of life.




Can the happiest memories return to me?
Can i forget about u?Can i forget everything in life
and began wit a clean page?
If i had 3wishes in life one of it would be to let me
forget everthing in my life and began with a clean
page again..I'm losing my momentum of hanging on..
I had to pretend everyday,every moment..i'm sick of it!

No comments: