Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally finished my Social Studies paper and i think i was
quite sad??because the way they ask the question makes
me panic..Think cant do very well but at least i know i put
in hardwork and i tried my best..

Some funny experience i had for the last few days i had at
the national library studying..Guess wad i saw??This man
was practicing yoga at the library and later a boy ard my
age was showing off his Kungfu by kick the plants at the study
lounge..So f***king funny lah..Are they too stress up or wad??
The JC student beside and ard us was all trying to hold their
laugh...Ridiculous people..

Coming up next...is one of my Favourite programme~Currently~
Take some time to watch it..



YES..Britain's Got talent..It is a talent show of cuz..this Greg Pritchard
really shocked me..His voice is like totally not his lah..Hear it to believe it..

No comments: