Saturday, May 30, 2009

Went out wit mel&qiqi to buy my 2 dear hamster food,bedding
and vitamins for them..So we went to serangoon north to buy
as there would be cheap and good though is quite far..both babies
love the Premium food and vitamins i bought for them,felt so glad!!

Had alot of thoughts these 2 days and i had many things that i had
rmb from 5years old to 10 years old..i kept thinking how my life had
led back then..

Haishh..Vex over everything lah..Feel like going to swim tmr,sometimes
i feel that exercise is the only way i can relieve stress&anger..the feeling
while i'm swimming is like so relaxing and i had no worries expect to
complete the lap and i feel so much serenity and my whole body would
enter a state where is it very calm and soothing,for those who dunno
how to swim would nver understand this feeling because they have to
worried whether they would drown anot..anyone willing to pei me go??


This is a touching video lah..i feel so sad watching it
everytime though is funny at first..

to be perfect in life ur would nid to accept all the imprefection
of life..I agree that i dun rmb big things of the past but the
small little things that i had rmb..the love and care that i rmb..
suddenly i miss my late grandma sometimes how i hope she
would be here because i always wanted to tell her sorry.The first
person who saw me came out from my mum's womb is not my
mom or dad but grandma,the one who doted me like prince
was not mom or dad but grandma,the one who had teach me
how should i be when i grow up is not mom nor dad but is
grandma.Seriously after grandma death at 2004 i dunno wad is
love or care anymore,i dun feel the love or care from anyone
anymore..i swear if she is stil alive today i would have move
to her house and stayed wit her and takecare of her.She would
be someone i respect the most in life.I have many friends who
dun understand grandma love as they are not close to their
grandparents,i think this is total regret in life!!Grandma sorry
i had not being a fillal grandson since young but ur love for me
is nver ending!


No comments: