Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WenXiang takecare!


(similar to wenxiang broken arm)

Haishh something terrible had happened to our classmate
today!Cause today is our 'Free Day' therefore we had
activities and our classmate,WenXiang played hand ball
and later i heard from other he broke his hand? OMG
lah shocked and upset to see him while the paramedic is
bandaging his left elbow he was in great pain and he is bearing
the pain until his sweat and tear flowed out!He is a brave
guy!WENXIANG takecare & get well soon!

I rmb when i was young i also once badly dislodge my arm
too..i rmb i was 5 years old back then,i was playing the slide
and i fell from it and dislodge my right arm..i was in great pain
until i faint and all i rmb is i been pushed into the operation
room and he doc told me he is putting me to slp..and after his
words i slept!..mom pei me in the operation room until i m
done!..i casted my hand for one whole year and i nver attend
school for one year..After that from a left handed i became a
right handed..

WENXIANG MUST GET WELL SOON!

No comments: