Monday, May 25, 2009

Took half of the papers today liao..Haishhh
quite sad and disappointed lah but like i say i
deserved it de lah!..so far only pass EL paper one
and Combined Humanties..Abit disappointed with
EL and hist,EL,although i pass but not so good as
i wanted and ms chong words is harsh lah!!Hist,
everyone claim that sekaran marked too strict liao!
at first i also think so but later i thinked stricter
does not also mean bad though i got 27..still rmb last
year Mr mohan marked my paper and gave me
something like today hist,i was so furious and i go
get my marks but this time i nver kp wor..shocked
me too..i realise i had changed in someway..which i
think is good bah..and therefore this time my overall
Combined Humanties didn;t fall in the 'a' range..sad
lah but this had tigger me to work hard!AARON FIGHTING!!


So the paper marks today,
Chem: 37.6/100%
D&T: 37.5%/100%
EL Paper 1 : 25/50
Humanties(Hist/SS): 64/100%


Okay enough of sad things,'Lifang i found 5 years later vid
for Boys Over Flowers liao' WATCH ARGG!!..Kiang see too!

Yi jung de!!

SO WOO BIN!

YOON JI HOO de..Haishhh Jihoo i always felt so sorry for u..I believe if Jandi or anyone marry to u sure would get happiness de!!..

This is GOO JU PYO de!!


According to wad i know Boys Over Flowers is the hottest
Korean Drama in SG now..so u must watch..I super love the
drama!..hahaXD!

No comments: