Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TEST TEST TEST is coming le!Must study hard!
Today lesson ended at ard 5.40pm as ms neo wan some of us
to revise our maths..i got more confidence in doing my maths
questions:)..Must study harder and harder as time slowly passes
by if not i might be left behind..Since i made the choice to go back
i must as well work for it!I dun wan feel sorry or sad because i made
a choice again!JIAYOUS AARON!GOGO!

I have several targets to meet this month,
1.Finish the research and explanation for D&T.
2.Memorise the things Ms prema had given.
3.Study on my own from hist and ss and make notes as mr samy
is going too s...l...o...w!
4.Improve my MT by singing`.`!
5.PASS MY TESTS!
i got many more but for now just fulfill all this i happy le:D

What i want in my life is not by saying is by doing!
i would rmb wad ms neo said told to us about some
'not to be over confident/haolian or when u fall nobody would
be willing to help u to stand up again'..Ppl dun say it out because
they dunwan to hurt ur feelings but always be careful of wad u
say as mouth/words is a strong weapon against human emotions!


No comments: