Sunday, February 15, 2009

Currently EMOING in progress..
anyway jing just came online and just nice i was online
too!Finally get to talk to her:D..hais..still thinking of yesterday
scene in the airport..cant seems to forget..yesterday elvin eyes
also watery but i think he controlling and he keep slapping me
ask me not to cry lo but he arh..LOLS..he keep giving me excuses!

I got a super teary and sad dream yesterday,I dreamt that all my
close and loving friends are going aboard,Et go japan to study sciences,
mel go korea dunno study wad,kor go USA for navy and qiqi jiejie
go aust to find veron jiejie and i went to korea too but not the same
as mel..it was quite sad as we are scattered all ard the world and i
missed all those days fighting wit et and lame-ing wit mel and
going out wit korkor..i was wondering would it really happened?
i all i can say is i m buaytahan de!..they had made a mark in my life!



*Clap clap* to you..

No comments: