Sunday, February 15, 2009

I cried once again!
Just send veron jiejie to airport as she is returning to Adelaide..
hais..it was terrible for me to say goodbye to someone as i buaytahan
the feeling of leaving or departing..seriously i have loved and used to
her accompany!I swear i would shrimp and save every cent and visit
her after my 'o's!..I really miss her!

Mmm..today is valentine's day and i spent my time sleeping and meet
kor at taka at 6pm for dinner and shopping and then we went down
to meet jiejie at her house and head over to T3 to send jiejie off:(..

Seriously i hope i can go Aust now too and nver return!i m so sick of
being painful and sick of the life and the ppl here..how i wish i can
start everything in my life!

People come and go in life but i always rmb those days!
All i need is a word of encouragement from u..
Maybe like wad is say,Life is fated and destined although you might attempt
but u can nver change anything!..I know wad ya thinking and it hurts me alot..
haha..i would be fine and be the aaron chan i once knew!



No comments: