Sunday, February 22, 2009

Scrimp and Save hard in progress...
I had a super happy dream yesterday and it lasted till i wake
up..i dreamt i got o a flight and meet Jiejie at Adelaide Int.Airport
and i decided to stay there for 1week plus?Oh man is so happy there,
when jiejie go work i would go out and discover myself and by the
time she return then we go out and play together..haha..so many things!
Seriously,I missed her presence alot!

Currently,I'm saving up very hard to visit Jiejie during the Dec holiday
or at Jan..And i check various way to go Adelaide at the cheapest and the
moderate price..But i remember clearly that it would be troublesome for
me to travel alone below the age of 18,I either need an accompanied adult
to travel with me or I need a parent or guardian to sign a letter of indemnity
for me during the check-in..

I have checked Tiger Airway & Sinapore Airlines..

Tiger Airway,required a transfer flight as there is no direct flight to Adelaide,
I'm require to travel to Perth then take next flight to Adelaide..Oh man it would
be troublesome as i need someone to sign a letter of indemnity for me..Then
i must trouble my auntie who stays there or Qiqi jiejie travel wit me-.-..haha..
And Tiger Airway only have one flight per day-.-!If i miss jiu must spend one
day in the airport liao!!!!In terms of price,Tiger Airway is 40%cheaper than
Singapore Airlines..



Singapore Airlines
,also require the same process but they are more better in
terms of service..They would get a representative to help me thru all my check-in
and check-out until i meet my guardian or parent at the respective airport,help
me collect my baggage and others like filling up form require by customs..

Price:
Tiger Airway is SGD490 plus AUD 290 so total is like SGD 800?
Singapore Airline SGD1290.

Haha maybe i too Kiasu liao but i m really looking forward to travel & look for
jiejie!I would save hard and work hard during the holidays & of cuz study very
hard!

Seriously i wan an island get away from singapore loh!!so sick of here..how i hope
i can study aboard and start my life afresh..But i would surely miss melvin,elvin,
qiqi & the rest!


No comments: