Friday, February 13, 2009

So long since i last blogged..Okay today went for
Steamboat at chinatown-.-..i can tell u is it like SHIT~.~ but it is
still full house!..the meat is sour de means is about to go bad liao..
YUCKS..totally no appetite!..My first and last time patronising this
shop..Then after that we played lan wit Dickson until 10 plus jiu go
liao!..hahaXD!

Tomorrow Veron Jiejie is returning to Australia liao:(..i'm super sad
cause suddenly i had enjoyed had accompanying!..hais..i guess i m
going to cry badly tmr cuz my weakness is i m too EMOTIONAL&
i can bear departure:(..is like hell to me!Sorry but guys tmr prepared
tissues!hahaXD!

Before that should be going out wit korkor to taka to shop and i can
fulfill my task there by hunting!hehe...Btw Happy Birthday Gary:)
& all my dearest friend HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY!

Nobodys life is smooth sailing de!Is just how
to learn to take it:D..i guess learn mine!..

No comments: