Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Today woke up super early and went to bugis library to
revise my d&t:)..As i was walking to the bus stop i saw bus 61
then i run super fast and went up the bus then the uncle said,
'wa ah boy u run very fast arh'..haha..of cuz lah i dun wan miss
the bus wad!

So studied half Way then evin called me and said that ask et,mel&
i to go down to his office to settle the job thingy..I was super happy
lah as i got a job already:)..So we meet et 2pm at shenton way and
went up to sign the contract,hehe,first time sigining contract:DD..
We would be working for AIG,the one the almost went bankrupt de-.-..
$6 per hour,n0o bad lah at least better then no job!

Then went ard and bought somemore fishes as i love them alot lah,
somehow i fell in love wit them..mummy told me that if i keep a pet
it would help me clear my sins as i m doing a good deed therefore i m
going to love them more then myself!..they are adorable lah!..Bought
one peguant fish!..going to give birth in a few weeks time!...

Mel Mel takecare of ur neck hor!aiyo see u today damn kelian!..SLP
PROPERLY!haha...see ya:)

No comments: