Wednesday, October 1, 2008

today wake up very early in the morning thinking that
i can go library to revise my history but in the end when
i reached the i saw the place deserted and the lights of the
library are not on,then i saw that it was not open on PUBLIC
HOLIDAYS!...HURRR!

Walao i make an effort to wake up then not open but i cant dun
study de ma therefore i went ot brash bras mac study:)..i studied
like 2.5 hours!..woah alot to study!

afte studying i meet mel at redhill mrt then we decided to go and walk
walk!we went orchard to walk lo..haha..we shop alot of places and actually
the is places in orachard that i had nve shop before!..haha..mel too!..

then afte that i as usual we went to played lan..then meet qiqi at chinatown
for dinner together:)

Guys i tell u arh i got hypertension,high blood pressure!..i kana qi dao!
then i feel like my going to have heart attack,at that moment i tot
i was going to die and this mel arh was so nice!..first he see me dying then
want to help me take bag then later i was moodless then he try he very
best to cheer me up..thanks mel:D..I had a great day:)

I got shock the second,it was qiqi jiejie fell down the stairs!!OMG it really
scare me again and the pain is backed!..she seems to have hurt herself,jiejie
if tmr still pain then go doc hor!takecares:)

No comments: