Saturday, October 4, 2008

Oh man i'm damn tired!
By right must meet mel at0900 so must wake up at
0830 but as usual i keep telling myself then in the end
i woke up at 0930-.-..sorry arh mel..

We reach jurong swimming pool ard 11plus le..then saw alot
of foreigners..saw a group of adorable japenese students..haha..
Anyway got some good and bad experience today,Bad is me&mel
got knock by some fatty woman float-.-..omg is super painful de lo
i kana the back and now like sprain le..when she knock i knock a
mountain knock me-.-..mel kana neck!..pain!poor thing..Good thing
is i really enjoy myself today,mel i hope u had fun too:D..

Then after swim we had kfc..i had the worse experience at the kfc there..
haiyo..suan le..then we head off to look at my fishes but in the end no sell:(
then we meet et first at paradix for our daily excerise..lan!..haha..then jiejie
came then we head off for dinner at chinatown then i finally bought my
long waiting gruppies..they are dam cute loh!i bought one tank,some
stones,seaweeds and 10shiny gruppis n 2 red de..so cool lo..i love them
alot.when i get my frist mth pay i gonig but them nice food and new
tank!..haha..

I'm sorry about today for causing this unhappiness to you.I m sorry:(

Off to bed le tmr going to beach wit benben korkor:D

No comments: