Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Severed you right all this is u force me to do de dun blame me.
Why am i so cunning and evil to do this to you?All this was taught
by someone and i haven use my best skill to 'stab'
but too bad that someone cant take it anymore and thats byebye
to you..HAHA..PUI fuck you..HAHA..u wan stab me at my back?TOO BAD
I had made my connections well and done all i can to por?HAHA..u are just
a piece of cake to me..wan stab me?Go learn 10 years then come say bah..
All i can say ur precautions mind is not alert enough to notice this..With all
the incident that happen is enough to send you to death:P..HAHA..HAPPY
HOLIDAY TO U..Friends all this is said to someone you all dunO de,is just
some personal matter..

If i m evil and cunning if u know that friend of mine then u would understand
and know wad is EVIL & CUNNiNG means!

If someone doesn't say out anything doesn't mean that person dun know anything
because someone has always take precautions on ur action..

No comments: