Saturday, October 18, 2008

Just BACK from work..hurr it was a damn damn dulan plus
tired day lah!!..Today is my first day and the stupid manager
expect so much from me lah..kept on 'paging for aaron','paging
for aaron'..like i superman like tat..and it was super busy today!
Like there all ang mohs more than sg ppl if not i see the pokia cheapo
singaporean i jiu buyatahan..Got to know many new ppl,One same age
as me de?some aunties and korkors...and the stupid maneger kept on
calling me xiaodi XIAODI xiaodi...Okay expected lah,would kana scold..
I can tell none of the staff would nver nver nver been not scolded for
anything before lah..

And quite lonely lah..i had lunch alone,took bus alone,walk alone,work
alone cuz we assgin to different things..i kinda miss my et&mel sia:(
i hope to see them really soon althought eveytime see et he sure bully
me de..et u say tmr come de arh!sms me hor,but i cant use phone there
de-.-...I m pretty easy to recongise as i dun have to wear uniform i just
nid to wear white and a badge..like the manager and department head..
hehe..the feeling very song de!!

And i have cut on my finger while working today:(..kept bleeding even though
is a small cut..it just bleed like how my heart was bleeding...

No comments: