Friday, October 17, 2008

Mmm..it has been a long long time since i ever blog!..
Was actually quite busy with stuffs like work and my guppies:)
Alot of things had happen all these days but i learn alot of things
like a person can be lah,finish using us and finish all the stuffs jiu
say byebye to ni..Fark you lah!(KHOO KAY ENG)..suan le,let bygones
be bygones..

Anyway this morning went for new interview at ..... and i actually
dun feel like working there but i dunwan evin to be in a diffcult
position therefore i got selected and was pretty unlucky..but the
pay is quite attratctive lah..Et&Mel,u guys got to work hard too!
ET without us ard u got to learn to talk PROPERLY cuz i wun be
there to remind u and dun offend ppl and be more sociable and talk
to ppl and things that u dunno must ASK dun quitely stay there there
is no more me and mel to depend on!..jiyaous ni yi ti ke yi!!Mel,no
problem de!!..Hope to meet up soon:)

Tmr i start working le and this is the first i m working alone,i think is
going to be quite boring without et&mel to disturb me and call me nicks..
but i got to learn to get use to it:(..seriously i really would miss their
accompany!..Hope things would be fine for me bah...Went to sign the
contract again..Jiayous bah,AARONCHAN!

Guys see ya really soon.when i off i sure would visit u all de!!

Seriously,MEL&I had become a FISH FANATIC lah..MEL love
betta and I love guppy&treta!We quit playing online game and
instead we got addicted to fish-.-..haha!..guppies&tretas HERE I COME:D

No comments: