Saturday, July 5, 2008

Realize something while was doing my homework,
everything you do is this world require 3 things,Hardwork,
Consistent&Foundation(base).You can only have a good
foundation if you are consistent and being consistent it
would require a large number of hardwork put in.I must
say that i have put in hardwork towards you & so much
until i have to be remind that i'm overdoing le.Probably why
we are like this probably we dun have a good foundation
or there wasn't enough time& finally i tried very hard to
be consistent towards you But somehow things dun always
go the way i wished it would go.

Disappointed is all i can say&feel.Haha anyway who cares
i dun really care about stuffs anymore,the more you
think&care the more i painful i feek,so wad for i
go think?although i have a werid habit of being a nostalgia
but i shall change liao,cuz it really irks me alot..

I got no time for all these stupid stuffs liao,i got plenty of
assignments&tasks awaits me to complete them.

1.In search of D&t wire magnet.
2.Markings to be done.
3.Journal to be completed.
And i m left wit 15 days from now.

Everyone in this world aims for 'perfect'.Even me too.I
aimed alot for perfect but we all know there is nth call
perfect in this damn world.

No comments: