Thursday, July 17, 2008


Crapper&ME:D

WEEE:D

LOLs..auntie munyEE:P

Taken wit nuer cam...1st pic of the cam!

Exams is approaching le!another 18days nia lei to
my school's prelim!..WHY if i fail?I fail my maths
test on trigo today:(..i was super upset&disappointed
&i ask myself,why didn't i put in more effort?Why i give
up so easily?WHYWHY??Failing this test really proof
tat i m such a BIG FAILURE..probably i have
been along but i didn;t realise?WHY AM I SO STUPID?
why i cant like darren,gary or suen who scored so well?
WHYWHY:(..& my d&t?totally lose my way!..I m SO
drowning to death!

I'm totally depressed,disappointed&SAD!Save me if you
can....
FUCK YOU AARONCHAN!
SO STUPID!SO DUMB!FUCK U FUCKU FUCK LAH!!
HURRRR..GO DIE LAH!!!
U ARE A TOTAL FAILURE IN ALL MEANS UR LIFE!
GOT IT?FUCK YOU!

No comments: