Thursday, July 3, 2008




OMG..i m very tempted to the new apple iphone
series2.0..Is like the phone is so cool and is fully
touch screen functions,i wanted to buy because
is ipod+phone together mah..So i went to make
a reservations for the phone on the net liao:D..
Must get for sure..i got the money to buy liao:)
Was saving for sometime le.. Iphone come fast:D

Was thinking about my D&T stuffs today,i m like
dieing of stress le lah..i m left with 17days before
FINAL SUBMISSION..!17days?How to complete
everything sia..i must GO out less&Study more..
Must chiong le..next week i going to stay at sch
the most i can to do my artifact and complete it
soon.

32more days to my prelims exams le & 60 more
days to my actual 'n' levels exams..omgomg..i
wan to make it to sec 5!Cant joke le,its serious
work liao..

Study!Study!Prelims!'N' LevelsS!
Hard work would pay off de!Trust me:D

No comments: