Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I brewing barley now for my nuer&crapper cuz
they are sick:(..so heart pain to see them sick lo..
guys you must take good care of yourself!..

Korkor you also must takecare hor,you have food
poisoning and fever!..must takecare too!if tmr i got
time after my oral i go and visit you:)..must take
good good care!..heart pain to see you ill too:(..

Got my direct admission form for ite but i dunno
how to tell my parents as they always thinks ite
is not suitable for me but the gap between 'n' and
'o' lvls is too wide and i scare i cant fill the gap up
and it the end still fail!..maybe is better off to go
ite the poly..just like korkor and now he is doing
well in poly too so i think is pretty fine..see how
bah..haven really decide on the course to attend..

Off to bed soon,tmr must prepare recess for my
to dearest friend..shall prepare salad:D..guys your
favourite:)..and i would bring barley for you guys
too:D

No comments: