Saturday, July 19, 2008

Let it go.

I knew something was gonna terrible is going
to happened cuz my left was badly in pain and was
'flicking' and thats a very bad omen plus the same
eye pain means double unlucky..

Guess wad happened?WHEN I WAS AT MY DOORSTEP
I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE POLICE &MY NEIGHBOR AT
MY DOORSTEP THEN I SAW THE PAINT..MY HOUSE&MY NEIGHBOR
BOTH KANA!it was the other neighbor we
both families were unhappy with..we supect he did it
because my dad and my neighbor are damn unhappy
with him..and the other neighbor son is a super ah beng..
we had a quarrel 5years back and the old guy son wanted
to hurt me but i was saved!..dad made a few police reports
before..but things still happen..

Dad says either he is going to sue the fellow or we are moving
out of here!I suggest to him that i think we shall moved out
of here as i wan a new environment and a new life..I realize i
lived here for 7years liao and indeed i had alot of memories
here but now since so much things had happened i think i
want a new start..The best thing to stay in the estate was
to stay so near to my ex-best best friend and the days where
we go to sch and go out and come home together shall not
be forgotten however i would keep those memories deep in
my heart forever..Seriously i really cant bear to leave here
but since so much things has happened probably is time
aaronchan learn to let go and start again..for me to grow up..
i always ask myself,can you really put down and forget all
the things that we had been through?But wad choice do i
have?so to speak you are really the first friend in my life which
i was true and put in my heart and soul into the friendship
but also the first time i was so deeply cut..

Just now on the way home,as usual wujing&i would tell each
other our problems in life..and she was indeed a true and caring
friend of mine!she is the one who really understand my feelings
and can give me advice which somehow i would rmb it..she is
someone i can really trust now and forever!and she was telling
me to learn to let go of the baggage and i should not cry anymore
cuz i just makes me weak!..So i made a promise to myself that
i shall learn not to cry but today is my last day crying..and i must
learn to let go since ppl dun want me anymore:(

Wujing&i shall always be the bestest friends of my
life and we shall always be the one and only,
JOKER&CRAPPER!
Thank you wujing i really nid to thanked you!

No comments: