Thursday, July 3, 2008

I used to have self confidence that no one could break.
I used to be a fighter;someone who always can solve any problems in
life&positive towards everything.
But now,so much has changed.My life is just blur.
I dun care about things and wad is happen in my life cuz i simply cant be bother.
I have forgot wad is the things that i used to like or love once upon time.
I m numb now,too numb to feel anything anymore.I had enough of everything.
Give me a break pls,i m gonna break down soon.Anyway it doesn't matter anymore,i m just nothing!AARONCHAN U ARE NOTHING,UNDERSTAND MA??

And if you feel like cutting your hand and is painful then let me tell
you that my feeling now is like cutting my heart out and rub it wit salt,pepper
&small chili then used cane to cane the wound and used hot water
and scald me!Tis how pain i felt.
I hope i can talk to someone who understand me?
Is there anyone or then you?
Try to forget everything that it had happen before.

No comments: