Saturday, January 23, 2010

WOHOO!

Secert steamboat dinner + outing with my RCL dept peeps!
'secert' is because we didn't want 'someone' to tag along hence
it is so secertive and FUN!..

Was quite scare to go out with them actaully cus is my first time
going with them & i shy de u know =x .. HAHA! We left office at
0620 and trained down to Bugis to meet Jasmine .. had steamboat
at the resturant where elvin & I used to go! we sat outside due to
some specific reasons =.=..we crap & eat and i just cannot stop
laughing as my colleagues are all too funny in what they say!..
After that we went to TCC to slacked & chat & cam whore!..haha
talk about lots of jokes and 'someone'.. I must admit that I had
a great time with them today & i look forward for more of such
outings!

Wondering how my dept ppls looks?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The above pic is not the whole dept! is only ppl that are likeable
and nice! But they are all the pros in my dept!

MORE PICS COMING UP!@#$%^&*()_

No comments: