Sunday, January 24, 2010

What a DAY!

Just finished chatting with kok kiang on the phone cus
he seems to sad about the bill stuffs..

Okay today is quite a moody day for me..I intially have
an appointment but because of something it was cancelled!
& so that had driven me in a deeper sorrow + sian thus I
suddenly saw a UOB bank which was packed and I went
to that bank and make an account & apply a debit card
which acutally i should wait for Elvin and Pq to do it tgt
but since i got SOOOO much time hence i decided to waste
it... in the end i spend like 2 hours waiting in the bank with
no breakfast nor lunch nor a sip of water still i woke up!

After the thing was settled I just took a random bus &
suddenly i feel like buying shoe so i bus to bugis and walk
to the place where Yiyuan had brought me the last for
autheuthic wholesale price shoe..but in the end i got lost =.=..
which i had been waiting for! haha =x .. At last i bought
2 shoes instead of one ! i am quite stupid , i know that!
so instead spending $150 ++ in the shops at the shopping
malls i spend $120 to buy 2 new shoes!..

Then after that i bused to meet Elvin and Dillon for lan &
dinner together! and my days just end like tat!

Anyway my god damn feet is so painful! i guess i not not
used to the new shoes!

Off to bed ! meeting dillon,elvin & peeps tmr for shopping!

FYI, You hurt me once again but this time i am numb though
i was quite affected in the early part of the day!


No comments: