Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I will not be look down by the world again!

Guess what? Mdm Hana from my secondary school called me
to 'interview' me cause they have decided to sent my 'story' of
how an EM3 student who was onced looked down by the society
and the world has passed his 'o' levels with 2 As , 3 Bs & 1 Cs
despite of being an EM3 student who made it into N(A) stream..
They would most pobably published my story as an inspiratioanl
story during the MOE Excel Fair 2010 which would be held in
March to motivate students are like me, once a failure in life
to study hard and they would make it thru one day too! I am so
happy now ! never thought of anything like this before! MOE might
publish into a book and sell ,from what mdm hana said..which i
think it is going to be a compile stories book..

Suddenly I felt so honoured and happy as all my days of going to
the library and chiong for my 'o' levels had paid off well! Indeed i
had made the right decision this time & i had fullfill one of my
grandmother's last wishes that she had for me..

No comments: