Friday, January 1, 2010

A new chapter in my life!

Had half day for work yesterday! then meet dillon,darren ,elvin
and ppl for lan then go meet suen to have simple dinner with her
as it was her birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUEN! but in the end
we played until way too late so we didnt go in the end..felt quite bad!
sorry suen! Then we went to Asian kitchen to eat which i initally thought
we can order and share but in the end he table is too long as there is 7
of us so we split to eat..thats not wad i wanted sia! nevertheless i still
enjoy eating at Asian Kitchen! Home after that as my dad dun allow
me to go for the over night lan! hurrrr!


My 2009 resolutions,
Never had thought the days of my secondary school life is ending..It is a
regret i swear! Like wad ppl had once told me before,'you would have the
best of your life in ur secondary school days!' Indeed i had made best firends
then enemies and now back to square one again! haha.. God indeed was kind
to me,for giving me back friends that i had loss due to my petty-ness and I
am really glad that everyone can reaccept me as a friend and treated me really
well!I had never thought we can be friends again after the last quarrel we had
but fate had proven me wrong and i am really thankful and grateful to everyone!
I had also made new besties like PQ and KOK,whom we went to chiong
for our O levels together day and night at the library, sharing knowledge that
whoever is good in! eating the nua nua char siew rice,got sqeeuze while getting
into the study until we had broke the fucking door of the study lougnue & seeing
u 2 chionging for SS was the greatest pleasure I seen..I would nver forget the
days we had spent together! And in my greatest time where i needed help the
most a gang of girls came to my aid and gave me a space in their gang! and i
have found another good friend there who i can talk to on phone to share
my woes..i really appeaciate the time and ur ear! Life has been great and
fruitful to me even thoguh i had so much problems...my only hope now is to
get back my O level result and face reality!


Life to me now really felt like reverse in time,reverse into a time where i
had the most happiness in my life with all my friends! Seariously there is
nothing more i could ask for as i already had wad i had desired the most!
And now,WE ARE in a new chapter of our life!


I had forgiven u long ago and i had already
forgetten the stuffs that had happened =)

No comments: