Saturday, January 16, 2010

OKOK i have not been blogging since a long long time =x
Many have been asking me how i did for my 'o' levels..
All i can say is that i did fairly well as compared to many others
whom have done much better than me.. But the moment I
who never forget is when i got a special mention during the briefing
of the overall 'o' level results.. you may ask why me?

My Background

I was a EM3 student when I was in Primary school however during
the PSLE i did very well and was promoted back to the N(A) stream
when i was in Secondary school. And today I passed my o levels of
16 points wit my PSLE t-score of 116.


Though in many eyes I did well but in my own world that was not
wad i had been longing for..I wanted a 14 points instead of a 16pts..
But i kept telling myself that i should be contented and stop grumbling..
The reason i kept complaining was that i am afraid i can get into the
course of my DREAM COURSE which i wanted since 11?

As for today, I went the West Coast there to do my round 2 of eye
checkup cus i failed the round 1 at sp and i need to pass in order
to enter the DAE course (Nautical Studies)..well i passed my 2nd
one cus the equiment and docs are PROFESSIONALS unlike the
one at SP where i was asked to stand a certain position and read
a stupid old chart=.= .. After that i bused to mel's house to meet
him and qiqi & so we went to Orchard to shopppppp and i bought
a skinny Jeans from a Japanese shop at Ion.. then went to eat Dim
sum and bused home..

I am super tired now!

Junhuat emailed my this which i felt is pretty true about my personality ;

ARIES - The Daredevil
Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge... EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (Easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored.
Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.
16 years of bad luck if you do not forward.


Every single part has hit the bull's eye as it all describes pefectly about
my horrible personalities..

Okay thats all for today.. Tata off the slp !

No comments: