Monday, December 1, 2008

Working has nver been fun for me before pin tong and clement
came..today was a fun day!now pin tong is directly wit us as a team liao we had
lorts of jokes and silly talks wit clement and we all was discuss how can i help
them quit earlier-.-mmm..not much of the ways but i still got some lah!
Talk and jokes ends at 5pm because they went home le and i felt that i was
sick after that..heat came out of my body and i was giddy i knew i had a fever
so i tell boss and he was so nice to let me off tmr plus knock off early:D...Thanks
boss!

Yesterday i had a weird dream i dream of this woman who came to me and ask me
about my life so far and i told her everything and i was pretty sad and i realise my
pillow was wet when i woke up cuz i was crying in the dream..I rmb her last words
was'if u think that u have not done wrong and those who had been wrong would
get their retribution one day,let the hate go and dun get stuck and dun dwell over
things that are unhappy'..I kept thinking of her words the whole day but somehow
dunnO who is she but thanks alot for ur advised..

Auntie wendy who is my current colleague told me her way of keep her beauty is tat
she dun rmb or dwell wit unhappy things..she always tell me'what is gone is gone
dun bother thinking of it anymore'..i agreed wit her so whenever i got scolding of
think of unhappy past i would tell myself why think of it is gone..hahaXD..must learn
to not dwell wit things!

Tmr is my off day again:D so would be going to mel house for lunch since he invited me
and then we would head off to searching and visiting fish farms:D..

No comments: