Friday, December 12, 2008

I m prepared for the worst and it HAPPEN!.. i went to Singapore General Hospital
to see a doc regarding the cut on my hand today..First i went for Reregistration
for 15 mins then wait see doc for 1 hour then take xray 1 hour then see the xray and
my hand and collect medicine and payment i waited another 1hour 20mins-.-..spent
the whole morning at the Hospital..There was some little little pieces of glasses in my
palm and my tendons of my palm at broken and the broken glass had scratch my bone
therefore i felt numbness and pain and no energy on my right palm..but it is fine as the
tendons would recover ard 2 to 3 week and the piece of glasses would be repel out by
my body..so no nid to operate to remove..i was so afraid that i must operate..i tell u i
would cry out immediately!..

Then went to meet mel at his house and he treat me drink a bowl of delicious Tonic soup!
and we head off to Lim Chu Kang to see my guppy!..It was quite a dissppointing trip as
it has nothing much and the price has so much differences and we went pass tis chicken
farm..arhggg i can tell u it was the worst thing i ever smell in whole life..it was totally
SMELLY and there are chicken feather floating in the air..EEKKK!!..

Went to C328 and see but nver see anything that catches my eyes only one thing and that
is CRAYFISH!!..oh man i wanna keep them but it is so exp and the stock they have a
lousy de!PUI!..i shall hunt ard for better de..Mel bought another 'dragon'..Meet et and
qiqi and eat at this Streets Cafe..the Service is sucky compare to the Ehub de!..i insist on
see their manager and i vent all my anger on her and she treat us for our drinks-.-..is
not i cheap or wad but their service and timing of serving items sucks lah!and i did not
really vent all my anger on her lah is like 10%nia-.-...Et was rather happy as he save his
drink $$$..haha..Home after dinner as i have something to attend at home..

No comments: