Friday, December 12, 2008

OFF day!wohooo today is my last off day in Guthurie House le..
so my plan for today is to go to Polyclinic to see doc because i believe
i po san feng if u are smart u know..having fever now and i think my
hand inside still got some remaining small pieces of glass so i think need
a small operation to remove them..hais..SCARE!

Then visit Uncle Johnson at Lee&Lee lawfirm about some matter and i going
to make a police report and start the proceedings..This is my Final Deadline
for u and It is 7DAYS from this post onwards and i following the law of
singapore of giving legal deadline if 7days i didn't see it then i would send
u a Letter OF DEMAND from my lawyer and if u still refuse then
we see each other in Law
of Court bah..Dun blame me for being ruthless because
i have given u suffici
ent deadline and the deadline was also not given by me but
YOU promise me de!I can make it more big and happening if u force me more!

Then after the lawfirm visit then i shall meet mel to see my fish:D..and catch a hearty
dinner tgt wit qiqi and et bah..hope so:D

No comments: