Saturday, December 6, 2008

It has BROKEN and at that point i sense that the end has come and
it is really here i can feel it strongly..do u?Bad OMEN!..hais i have learn to take
things easily..

This year is really not a year for me,i m also suay for the whole damn year but
my working there de auntie say bad things would always follow u de but good
things would!After bad things good things sure would come along de..yes i must
be more possible!

OFF DAY for tmr!WOhoo!!meeting mel and et to cut hair then go here and there
the whole day liao..haha!love it!next wednesday is my last off day for my rest of my
working life at Gurthrie House..Although my Boss have a sucks attidue and temper but
i love my job as a senior of the part timers..this working experince is better than the
one in Carl's Jr..i really experince wad is when u staff do something wrong is equals
to me who did wrong cuz i m the senior or supervisor?and i have the power to talk
to them when they have problems and of cuz get rid of the ones that are incapable!..
Almost 2 mths had pass..time really files..i had the feeling of just like i have just started
working..seriously i would nver forget Pin Tong and clement and Johnathan for my life!

Oh ya i almost got knock by car twice this week le!And oh yes i m damn damn damn suay
cuz all the auntie and boss say my fringe has cover my whole forehead and it has block
a impt light or luck that has to go thru my forehead..but lucky i nver kana knock arh:P
but when i saw that car coming i have the time to react and dodge but somehow my mind
told me 'what for u dodge lets go ba i have nth left already'..and i gong gong de stood there
until the car was at my face..Life is pretty meaningless for me now seriously i m willing to
leave this world anytime cuz i have really seen wad are all kinds of humans like on this
planet!

No comments: