Monday, December 29, 2008

It has been 4 days since u had left me and i would nver forget u..
i found a pic we took at OBS one year back and my tears just kept
rolling and rolling..Seriously i miss u alot..i m sorry i was too busy and
i didn;t treated u well and i was too petty to be angry that small matter
that time..but i know is too late i guess we can nver see each other again
in our life..i really cant believe those words came true and i nver tot
i would be tat sad now..Destiny has brought us together but fate has
separated us..i would save lots of money and see u again..I PROMISE!
How i hope u are beside me now and i wun be so lost and helpless..when
u are here u always give me advise wad to do and now?

And i would nver forget our last telephone call before u left..that last moment:(
I really dunwan to be alone..I have threw a bottle into the sea wit a note of
wad i wanna say to you if we had the fate then hope u would see that drifting
bottle one day on the beach..Contact me soon!

No comments: