Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Went to work and was home straight after home as i was damn damn tired
cuz today was super busy..hope the section leader can come back soon then
can relax abit liao but now is also quite fun la i think he would be back by tmr
or so..nothing much happen today..slp work slp!

Oh man god!I had just received news that 'N' Levels results would be out
on 18Dec..i m damn scare now but i m more or less know wad i wan in life..
although it might not be appealing to others but i know i would make another
shot in my life just when i m in EM3 to NA and yet maintain my result better than
the EM2 students..I m pretty confident!

Been thinking throughout the whole day or should i say i had been thinking since the
day you left me quietly in my life..I had made a mistake a really big mistake..

I miss u alot,do u know that?Rmb that day?

No comments: