Thursday, November 27, 2008

Arggg i m exhausted!I have being training the new trainee and the department
manager...oh man is damn stress lah he is like my superior in a few weeks time
but who cares i m leaving in a months time..I have been working at Guthrie House
for 6weeks..at first i kept thinking how am i gonig to make it through with my boss
which is so demanding but time really files and i cant bear to leave the store now..
dunnO why..maybe i fell in love wit the job..From a person who always got scolded
and scolded to a person who are now my a stand in the store who ppl thinks that he
is one of the best part timer and whose boss can rest assured to leave the supermarket
and part timers under my control..i feel proud of myself..Boss had said that on the 28
of dec which is me pei huan and haqueel last day he said he would bring all the part timers
out for PARTY!Woah is going to be fun got Clement Pin tong Kai yong Pei Huan and one
more fellow which i cant rmb his name and BOSS!..haha.looking forward for that farewell
party!Drink till we drop!That wad boss said!hahaXD..

Today is the day where we would buy roast duck and chicken and stuffs to pray to the god
for the sales of this month and this time i was included in helping too:D..And they ask
for 4D number and i heard that everytime they buy they strike!..oh man i gonna ask
mummy to help me buy tmr cuz is like damn real cuz last month i eat 2 free meal for
sue cuz she strike the number TWICE!..OH MAN!..Hope god would spare me more cash
to spend as we are in a RECESSION and INFLATION now!

Was thinking of going to thailand during the chinese new year wit et and his family cuz
i wan to spend a holiday with my best friend but since yesterday mummy had been
not agreeing of me going cuz of the stupid thailand ppl who protest and riot until the
airport close and the govt had put a travel ban!..SHIT U guys!Ruin my PLAN!Hope
things would ease off soon and mummy would let me go cuz i really wanna GO LAH!

What is love to u?U are not sorry at all u are just acting it out
for ppl to see and protect ur reputation thats all!

No comments: