Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just talked to Kor and i got really fuck up by some issue..
I feel like when people needs help in any form they would use all kinds of
excuse and reason to get the help from me and i feel sorry and i trust that
person therefore i do it but when i m at my wits end wit no money and
my parents left for overseas and i was all alone have got any idea how i felt?
i had NO MONEY AT ALL i had to eat noodles for 3 DAMN FUCKING DAYS
because i help someone!DO I DESERVE IT?i just wanted to help you cuz you
are someone i trust and believe in most n do u know that?DO U HAVE MY
FEELINGS?WITH NO KINS BY MY SIDE AND ALL I LEFT IS INSTANT
NOODLES FOR MEAL AND WHEN I GOES TO WORK I M STARVED FOR
LIKE 11 HOURS?IF IT WAS NOT SOME TIPS SPARE BY THE CUSTOMER
I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE FAINTED WHILE WORKING!DO U KNOW IS
COLD AND HUNGRY FEELINGS?U WOULD ASK WHY DUN I BORROW FROM
ELVIN OR MELVIN?CUZ THEY DUN HAVE MUCH FOR THEMSELVES WHY LET
EVERYONE SUFFER BECAUSE OF THIS? THEREFORE I URGED U TO REPAY
ASAP OR I REALLY DUNWAN TO DO IT TO U AND YES I M DAMN DAMN DAMN
DAMN FUCK UP AND ANGRY CUZ I DUN DESERVE ALL THOSE SUFFERS!

No comments: