Sunday, November 9, 2008

Today
I went to Straighten my hair as korkor has recommended me to do..so i meet him at
tampines at 1plus and we went to STORM,where he always cut his hair there..So it
started wit applying some cream and they start to STEAM my hair..oh man i was
terrible la cuz is hot and smoky and i dun like the cream smell!..then after 20mins they
check my hair and it was not straight enough and my hair was hard and stubborn..haha..
so 2ND ROUND OF STEAMING,i was like-.-..haha then wash and use the iron to further
straighten my hair and i was shocked to see my hair length and the thickness!..so damn
long la..haha..then they apply some setting cream and i wash and do treatment and cut
my hair..haha.guess how long it took in total?3hour plus-.-..and i spend $109 on my hair
but i think is worth spending cuz i look really better now..HAHA..I bought a Freshbox
pants too cuz there is a 50percent sale at tampines:)then we head off to pasir ris as
kor wanna alter his jeans there and we had planned to go ESCAPE but they weather was
not so good so we give it a skip and when to watch The Coffin at Ehub.Oh man it was
kinda scary on some parts as i really got shocked but kor was damn strong he was
damn calm and stable..haha..admire him:D..after moive we went to this hong kong cafe
and Mel and Qiqi was eating there too..haha..wad a small small world:)..I ordered some
shanghai fried noodle and kor ordered XO sauce fried noodle and we ordered the century
egg as korkor wanna eat and it was nice..haha first time eat cuz i usually dun like it-.-..
then after that shop shop and then meet mel and we all went home together:D..i had a
great day!Kor thank you so much for waiting for me for 3 hour plus without complaining:)
We shall meet to go sentosa one day:D..

Yesterday
Bought many many things and we went to many many place to buy things.Bedok,serangoon,
tamp,paris ris and orchard..haha..bought a filter and stuffs and now my tank really looks nice
and cool..shall take some pics soon as korkor wanna see my tank:D..yesterday we went to
seoul garden for dinner..mmm it was delicious:D..i was the prawn peeler and et cooker-.-
haha..had lots of fun! and et also bought a nice shirt!..haha:)

The Day befire yesterday
We got our pay and we meet and went to eat Teppanyaki at ps..mm to me it was delicious but
to mel and et it was like shit..haha..maybe my taste and theirs is not simlar bah..was damn
happy as after all my hardwork i fianlly got my pay!..haha..so glad to meet my besties again:D

I shall upload the pics tmr as i got some problem now-.-..haha..
U would be shock to see the brand new aaron chan!
Thanks alot kor:) U are my best korkor that i ever ever had!

No comments: