Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Arggg I m so tired!..Moved alot of stocks and stack them and was
cracking my brain to present them nicely,i can say it was worse then
doing maths!..haha..Went to meet mel and qiqi after work actually jaiyi
wanted to come to see me and mel de but in the end she nver come..haha..
next time bah:D..So we shop ard ps and as usual lah,ps is so boring!..not much
shops that impress me-.-..Quite a boring place!

Something make me really doubtful yet happy,As usual i was singing like nobody
business while working and the music was really jazz and i love it alot,it was cobie
cailat songs,haha,then there was this lady appoarched me and ask me who was the
singer that i was singing and i told her and before she left she said,'Hey i realise that
u actually quite well'..i was like...thankyou:)..she was a ang moh..haha..i was so happy
but yet dobutful of wad she said..haha..maybe she is just trying to be nice bah..

One more day!It is coming le!

No comments: