Monday, September 1, 2008

Wohoo here to blog again:)
Went to library today:D..was expecting no ppl de but
in the end still the same crowd and same ppl=.=..i study from
9 to 4.30pm:)non stop!..chiong arh!ss here i come!fail jiu fail
i really tried my best liao and i got my plans liao..thought over
it realy hard these few days.I'm sorry mummy&daddy i'm going
to disappoint you again.

Tomorrow is 'n' levels mt le and i know very well i might flunk it
and the day after tmr is ss and i m afraid that wad i study it
nver come out and i afraid i last minute cannot remember..really
afraid now!

I have made plans to study abit by abit per day so that i dun have
to chiong so much when is closer to exams..i decided to go to the
library as many times as i can in the coming days to really sit down
and study seriously!This is the only way if i really wan come back
for sec5..
What should i do?i think im rather better like
this now.But you would nver understand how i feel now:)
you sell me away& i hate you now.
(有阳就有果)You yi jiu you gou,meaning if you do bad&evil things
your retribution would come one day!trust me it would.

No comments: