Saturday, September 6, 2008




Yesterday went to a primary school friend for
lunch then after that i go to city hall find kor to
the ave&my contact lens:DD..i like my blue lens
but i think ave the grey or wadever colour is abit
fade but i think i would look nice on her:)

Then yuan msg ask me where am i then he and his
di at queensway then ask me go over so i went over
to find and partly i wanted to buy a slipper too..
Yuan you look so so so different n0w!i like the old
yuan better.

After so much of things that i have gone through i realise
something really important and is when somethings go wrong
dun put the blame on ppl first but look at myself and ask myself
where have i done wrong that ppl is reacting this way cuz putting
the blame on ppl doesn't help but reflecting on myself and if i change
i twould make things better.

Another thing is forgiving ppl is wad i learn,when i always hold on to
the prejudice that i have and not forgiving ppl the person who
is suffering is not the other ppl but i me if i dun forgive ppl i have
sleepless nites,i cant enjoy myself&i cant concentrate in anything
but the other ppl life would still be the same as normal and why so
stupid and make myself suffer all this things?So i learn that forgiving
is the greatest thing i can do in this wrong:)


Phrase of the day:
Self reflection is usually better than blaming ppl:)
& i learn all this stuffs great stuffs from suen book and ever since i started reading that
book i learn to look thing more openly and not being so crazy things..

No comments: